TALC POUDRAGE SYSTEM

TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL FEATURES

Sizes
Colours: blue, green, pink, red, white and yellow.


Recurrent pleural effusion occurs commonly in cancer patients, especially in those with tumours of the lung and breast which account 75% of the malignant pleural effusion, with the remaining 25% represented by malignant pleural mesothelioma, carcinoma of the stomac, ovary, lymphoma and other neoplastic diseases.

Benign conditions, such as tuberculosis, pneumonia, rheumatoid pleurisy, congestive heart failure, pulmonary embolism, systemic lupus erythematosus, liver cyrrhosis, sarcoidosis, may be also associated with pleural effusion.


The evidence of pleural effusion require early evacuation of the fluid in order to relief symptom, such as dyspnea, orthopnea, and cough, and to allow for the re-expansion of the lung; furthermore diagnosis should be obtained as soon as possible.

Recurrent or persistent pleural effusion in oncologic patients represent a challenge for treatment and need for a reliable, safe and definitive treatment.


Recurrent or persistent pleural effusion in oncologic patients represent a challenge for treatment and need for a reliable, safe and definitive treatment.

VATS (videothorascopy) represent the gold standard for recurrent pleural effusions either for obtaining a diagnosis or for palliation of the effusion.


The talc poudrage SESTRIERE is a “easy-to-use” device to be used combined with videothorascopy.


ORDERING GUIDE

CodeDescriptionn./Pack
EU3235Pressure reducer for Sprink 01
EU3535Sestriere TALC POUDRAGE DEVICE 10

WATCH THE VIDEO